Frequently asked questions
- Loose clothing is required, something easy to move around in, preferably shorts or leggings and a T shirt.
- You do not have to wear a compulsory Salto uniform but we do sell T-shirts, tracksuits and leotards if you wish to purchase them.
- No socks to be worn, bare feet only. Hair must be tied up and no jewellery is allowed, including earrings.
- Only water bottles are allowed in the gym and can be refilled using the gym’s water fountain.
- Parents are not required to stay on site. Check we have your child’s current contact details should you wish to leave and return at the end of the class.
- Please take your child to the toilet before the start of the class. If your child requires the toilet during the class, they will be escorted by a member of staff. All staff are qualified and enhanced CRB checked.
- A note regarding re-enrolment for the next term will be distributed to the children in their classes, 2 weeks before the end of term. The closing date for payment is always the last day of the previous term. If payment is not made by this time, your place will be allocated to a new member.