SALTO SQUAD PARENTS – CODE OF CONDUCT
1) Please ensure that the gymnast both attends on time and is collected promptly. Please contact us if you are delayed on 02892 607888.
2) Please leave appropriate contact details if different from those originally provided and inform the club if your child is ill or unable to attend a session.
3) Please ensure that your child is appropriately dressed for the activity with no jewellery and has plenty of water to drink.
4) Encourage your child to learn the rules and participate within them.
5) Endeavour to establish good communications with the clubs, coaches and officials for the benefit of all. Please share any concerns, complaints or queries with the Club manager which is the approved channel using correct and appropriate language at all times.
6) Squad parents are encouraged not to view training sessions.
7) Please do not challenge or argue with officials and publicly accept their judgements.
8) Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results and set a good example by recognising good sportsmanship and applauding the good performances of all.
9) Never force your child to take part in sport and do not punish or belittle a child for poor performance or making mistakes.
10) Please support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
11) All squad fees must be paid monthly by direct debit.