Code of Conduct Recreational Parents and Guardians
1) Encourage your child to learn the rules and participate within them.
2) Ensure that your child attends on time and always collect your child promptly at the end of a session. If delayed for any reason, please contact us on 02892 607888.
3) Ensure that your child is appropriately dressed for the activity.
4) Please leave appropriate contact details if they differ from those originally provided.
5) Please keep the club informed if your child is ill or unable to attend sessions and please use correct and proper language at all times.
6) Please share any complaints, concerns or queries about any aspect of the club with the Club Manager and not the individual coaches.
7) All fees for existing recreational children must be paid by the end of the previous term.
8) Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
Times and Prices
Tuesday: 8.00pm – 9.30pm
Strictly over 17’s only!
£6 per session pay-as-you-go
Insurance to either British Gymnastics or Irish Gymnastics must also be paid annually.