Rules for Parents
- Please ensure your child arrives on time for class.
- Parents should not enter the gym at any time unless a coach has requested you to be present.
- Please make sure your child is appropriately dressed.
- Please do not bring your child to the gym if they are unwell.
- Please make sure you arrive on time to collect your child.
- Inform the office if there is a change in your contact details.
- Notify the office as soon as possible if you wish to terminate your child’s membership.
- Inform the office if you do not wish your child to be involved in video/photography used for marketing purposes.
Rules for Gymnasts
- Always listen to your coach and act upon their instructions at all times.
- Do not use the apparatus until your coach allows you to do so.
- If you have long hair make sure this is tied back.
- Wear appropriate clothing – leotard, or t-shirt and shorts. Tracksuits for warm up, preferably without zip.
- No crop tops.
- No jewellery whatsoever.
- Please visit the toilet before class.
- Be kind and respectful to others.
- Finally, have fun!